Manor sheds by Heritage Sheds & Garages are built with integrity and intentionality. What makes a shed from the Manor Series of sheds different from the everyday tool shed?
- MiraTEC Corners and Fascia Boards
- Classic Vents in Gables
- LP SmartSide® Siding with Brown Backer or Plywood with Vinyl Siding
- Windows with MiraTEC Trim*
- New England Double Doors with MiraTEC Trim**
Manor Shed Roofs and Specs
Here are the specs for the standard A-Frame Manor shed by Heritage Sheds & Garages:
- Wall Height: 7’
- Rafters: 2×4”, 16” on Center, Feat. Double Top Plate
- Windows: (2) 24×36”*
- Door Size: 4’ Wide, 5’ Wide, or 6’ Wide**
- Gable Overhang: 12”
- Corners: 1×4” MiraTEC
- Fascia Boards: 1×6” MiraTEC
Heritage Shed Benefits and Upgrades
In addition to the unmatched benefits below that are standard for every Heritage shed, customers can upgrade features on their Manor sheds to extend the longevity of their structures.
- Multipurpose Structure
- Termite Resistant
- Moisture and Rot Resistant
- Longer Lasting Shed Floor with Pressure Treated Floor Joists
- Lifetime Warranty for IKO or GAF Roofing Shingles
- 50-Year Limited Warranty on LP Siding (SmartSide and LP Lap)
- 50-Year Limited Warranty on MiraTEC Corners and Fascia Boards
- Tar Paper Under Shingles
- Wall Studs at 12″ on Center
- Floor Joists at 12″ on Center
- LP Flooring
- TechShield Roofing
- SmartSide Siding with Radiant Barrier
- Alternate Gable Vents
Heritage Sheds & Garages can also provide dealers with non-branded shed brochures to assist with marketing and selling these sheds and more.
Looking for a garage to match a Manor shed? View our one- and two-car garages here.
Need a custom Manor shed? Download the complete catalog of Heritage Sheds & Garages products for more specs and shingle, paint, stain, and vinyl color options, or call to request pricing now.
*Buildings 10’ long or less feature one window with trim.
**Door size depends on compatibility with shed size. 8’ wide sheds have standard 4’ wide double doors; 10’ wide sheds have standard 5’ wide double doors; 12’ and 14’ wide sheds have standard 6’ wide double doors.