Nantucket sheds by Heritage Sheds are built with integrity and intentionality. What makes a Nantucket shed by Heritage Sheds & Garages different from the everyday tool shed?
- MiraTEC Corners and Fascia Boards
- Classic Vents in Gables and Vented Soffit
- LP SmartSide® Siding or Plywood with Vinyl Siding
- Windows with Trim*
- New England Double Doors**
Nantucket Shed Roofs and Specs
Shed dealers can leverage these features, specs, and benefits when selling these Nantucket-style sheds.
- Pitches: A-Frame, Quaker
- Wall Height: 70 ½”, 76 ½”, 83”, or 88 ½”
- Rafters: 2×4”, 16” on Center, Feat. Double Top Plate
- Windows: (2) 18×36” or 24×36”*
- Door Size: 4’ Wide, 5’ Wide, or 6’ Wide**
- Gable Overhang: 12”
- Corners: 1×4″ MiraTEC
- Fascia Boards: 1×6″ MiraTEC
Heritage Shed Benefits and Upgrades
In addition to the below benefits, Heritage Sheds & Garages also offers a variety of upgrade options to extend the longevity of their structures.
- Multipurpose Structure
- Termite Resistant
- Moisture and Rot Resistant
- Longer Lasting Shed Floor with Pressure Treated Floor Joists
- Lifetime Warranty for IKO or GAF Roofing Shingles
- 50-Year Limited Warranty on LP Siding (SmartSide and LP Lap)
- 50-Year Limited Warranty on MiraTEC Corners and Fascia Boards
- Tar Paper Under Shingles
- Wall Studs at 12″ on Center
- Floor Joists at 12″ on Center
- LP Flooring
- TechShield Roofing
- SmartSide Siding with Radiant Barrier
- Alternate Gable Vents
Heritage Sheds & Garages also provides non-branded shed brochures to assist dealers in marketing and selling these unique sheds.
Now, you can also offer customers the option to customize their own Nantucket sheds.
Download the complete catalog of Heritage Sheds & Garages products below for more specs and shingle, paint, stain, and vinyl color options, or call us to request pricing now.
Looking for a new garage? View our selection of garages here.
*Buildings 10’ long or less feature one window with trim.
**Door size depends on compatibility with shed size. 8’ wide sheds have standard 4’ wide double doors; 10’ wide sheds have standard 5’ wide double doors; 12’ and 14’ wide sheds have standard 6’ wide double doors.