New England Sheds
New England sheds by Heritage Sheds & Garages are built with integrity and intentionality. What makes a New England shed by Heritage different from the classic garden shed?
- MiraTEC Corners and Fascia Boards
- Garden Vents in Gables
- LP SmartSide® Siding with Brown Backer
- Windows with Trim*
- New England Double Doors**
New England Shed Roofs and Specs
Shed dealers can leverage these features, specs, and benefits when selling these New England style sheds.
- Pitches: A-Frame, Quaker, Dutch
- Wall Height: 76 ½”, 82”, or 83”
- Rafters: 2×4”, 16” on Center, Feat. Double Top Plate
- Windows: (2) 18×36” or 24×36”*
- Door Size: 4’ Wide, 5’ Wide, or 6’ Wide**
- Gable Overhang: 3 ½”
- Corners: 1×4” MiraTEC
- Fascia Boards: 1×6” MiraTEC
Heritage Sheds Benefits and Upgrades
Heritage Sheds & Garages offers an array of benefits and upgrades on our New England sheds for any homeowner to enhance the aesthetics and match their homes.
- Multipurpose Structure
- Termite Resistant
- Moisture and Rot Resistant
- Longer Lasting Shed Floor with Pressure Treated Floor Joists
- Lifetime Warranty for IKO or GAF Roofing Shingles
- 50-Year Limited Warranty on LP Siding (SmartSide and LP Lap)
- 50-Year Limited Warranty on MiraTEC Corners and Fascia Boards (Where Applicable)
- Tar Paper Under Shingles
- Wall Studs at 12” on Center
- Floor Joists at 12” on Center
- LP Flooring
- TechShield Roofing
- SmartSide Siding with Radiant Barrier
- Alternate Gable Vents
Heritage Sheds also provides non-branded shed brochures to assist in the sales process.
Looking for a new garage? View matching one- and two-car garages here.
Customizing a New England shed is a breeze. Click below to download the Heritage Sheds catalog for more specs and the full line of shingle, paint, stain, and vinyl color options, or give us a call to request pricing now.
*Buildings 10’ long or less feature one window with trim.
**Door size depends on compatibility with shed size. 8’ wide sheds have standard 4’ wide double doors; 10’ wide sheds have standard 5’ wide double doors; 12’ and 14’ wide sheds have standard 6’ wide double doors.