The Traditional Series of sheds features base models of the A-frame, Dutch, Quaker, and Mini-Barn roof sheds by Heritage Sheds & Garages. What makes these models Traditional sheds?
- Aluminum Corners
- LP SmartSide® Fascia Boards
- Aluminum Vents in Gables
- Windows with Shutters or Trim*
- Traditional Double Doors (Matching Shed Trim)
Traditional Shed Specs
Below are the standard specifications for our Traditional sheds. Custom options and sizes are available upon request.
- Wall Heights: 46” (Mini), 76 ½”, 82”, 83”, or 76 ½”/88 ½”
- Rafters: 2”x4”, 16” on Center, Feat. Double Top Plate
- Windows: (2) 18”x27” *
- Door Size: 4’ Wide, 5’ Wide, or 6’ Wide**
- Eave Overhang: 4 ½”
- Fascia Boards: ½” SmartSide
Heritage Sheds Benefits and Upgrades
In addition to the unmatched benefits below, Heritage Sheds & Garages offers upgrades that can further extend the longevity of any Traditional shed.
- Multipurpose Structure
- Termite Resistant
- Moisture and Rot Resistant
- Longer Lasting Shed Floor with Pressure Treated Floor Joists
- Lifetime Warranty for IKO or GAF Roofing Shingles
- 50-Year Limited Warranty on LP Siding (SmartSide and Lap)
- 50-Year Limited Warranty on MiraTEC Corners and Fascia Boards (Where Applicable)
- Tar Paper Under Shingles
- Wall Studs at 12” on Center
- Floor Joists at 12” on Center
- LP Flooring
- TechShield Roofing
- SmartSide Siding with Radiant Barrier
- Alternate Gable Vents
Looking for a new garage to match a Traditional shed? Take a look at one- and two- car garages also by Heritage Sheds & Garages.
Click “Download Catalog” below to get the complete catalog of Heritage Sheds & Garages products for more specs and shingle, paint, stain, and vinyl color options, or click below to request pricing now.
*Buildings 10’ long or less feature one window with shutters.
**Door size depends on compatibility with shed size. 8’ wide sheds have standard 4’ wide double doors; 10’ wide sheds have standard 5’ wide double doors; 12’ and 14’ wide sheds have standard 6’ wide double doors.